I am not looking forward for this week at all. I want to get this week done and over with.
Nono, make it for the next 2 months. I want to get the next 2 months done and over with. I’m looking forward for the 2 short weeks of holiday before new semester begins.
Crazy, I know.
Mid Term break = 1 week holiday = WASTED
BUT, I had been happy for that one week minus the unnecessary stress/pressure, whatever for mugging for the upcoming tests.
1. Mid Term break started on Saturday where I had spent the Saturday with two groups of people I adores. Mugging with Nina and then Finah’s birthday surprise. I shall say, KBBG did it again (: End off the night or rather, Sunday morning, supper at Simpang with Nicholass and Darren. It’s been awhile since I last spent time with both and that Saturday was great.
2. Sunday was IBM 2009. It was great in a sense that I spent my Sunday with my awesome and kickass juniors. Enjoyed myself throughout. (:
3. A date at Seoul Garden with the lovely people. Greater bonding with the newly found friends in JCU. Okay, not really new. We had been coursemates, friends for a month now and I am truly happy to know the people I have been with – ShuXian, Ying Chee, Joyce, Wan Ching and the newly made and got closer friends Vina, Jia En, Xin Yi and etc. I love them all (: Thanks Vina for organising such a date 😀 Pictures at FB!
4. I can finally dashed out two cravings of mine: Putu Piring and Naan! 😀 Tuesday night Putu Piring with Khai, Zi, Nina and her brother and end the night with Macdonald’s ice cream. Thursday evening with the ladies at Little India for Naan and the heavenly Butter Chicken 😀
5.BN Gathers! or so, that’s what I called the gathering organised by Shay last Friday. Thanks babe! First time dining in at Amirah’s Grill and I was impressed by the place. The best part of it all, it’s the warmth and familliar faces that haven’t seen for a very long time. It pretty much made me realise that secondary school life rocks. People change, time made us change but underneath these changes, they are who we had known from the start. Next time, gathering bring yearbook okay Shay? It’s easier to recognise people that rahter than cracking our brain and asking who who who and then go ohhhhhhhh…
6. I ordered Mac and KFC delivery on two different days because I was lazy to walk to get the food. Don’t ask me why I am happy about this. I was just happy la okay. haha.
7. I watched Ice Age 3 with Min Yen Ahma like finally! After weeks since the release, she had been wanting to watch it. Supposedly to be with me and JiaRong but he wasn’t free. So instead, it was just Ahma and me (: JiaRong, if you are reading this, don’t sad ok! We three should have dinner soon before Ahma fly off on Aug 31st! SO TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE FREE TO HAVE DINNER OKAY!
8. Received an email stating that I am starting my volunteering services on Tuesday. Am excited but darnnn scared. Kids might be scary too.
So yeah, friends, outing(s), food makes me happy (:
So i guess,
Mid Term Break = Happy things = NOT WASTED!
Minus the term tests, assignments and exams. Next, I am looking forward for end of semester, start of holidays, Fasting Month, Hari Raya, 3rd gathering of the year with the bandclique and random gatherings with the usual loves, if there is. Looking forward for Thursday too – tutoring with the lovely kids and then syo because I get to see and gossip with Cleon! 😀
I can’t believe I am doing a volunteering service and it’s club activity that I had choose. The new experience, exciting but nervous. Heck, I will just go with the flow. Something challenging that I had never in my sane mind that I will do.
I’m going to sleep or study. I haven’t make up my mind. Will do so after this.
I love VINA 😀
My new found Westlife-lover partner!